Sunday 4 January 2009

Artrage Stencils Free - 70s Wiggle Patterns

Pattern making can be awesome therapy in fact if you check out my yellow and green collection at http://redbubble/people/blurtsmum I self prescribed some intense pattern making. I've incuded a preview up above of Joy Burst
So with patterns on my mind I thought I'd set up a few free pattern stencils for you to download.
That's them below - I call them my 70s wiggle patterns







The above pictures are PNGS which I have created for you to use in Artrage as stencils - put these in the resource stencil area or pull in from a blank stencil.  Have fun.
This filter was made using Filter Forge
Filter Forge - an advanced Photoshop plugin
......
The Name Of Isabella on FacebookKay Patterson On Google PlusFollow The Impromptu Art Board on PinterestFollow Kay Patterson on TwitterOn Linked In

You Could Get Involved with the Name Of Isabella the creative blog following all things Isabella. 

Follow, contribute, share and enjoy.

......