Saturday 6 February 2010

The ebb and flow of time

Rendering of human brain.Image via Wikipedia

I am again left quite perplexed regarding the ebb and flow of time because ebb and flow it does -- well more surge and slow really. I have had probably a year of surge in other area and I have accomplished thing artistic wise very little. I try not to get despondent when this occurs but accept that there is a time for things. Perhaps scripture helps remind us of just that.
Clearly I haven't sat doing nothing all that time and what I have accomplished in my other brain is not to be sniffed at. It is just that I miss the creativity that can be accomplished when actually working on an art project.
Anyway today I am clearing my desk which may be a sign that I'm ready to get back to work on my projects. I'll truly celebrate if it happens. Ok then -- on with desk clearing and finding some breakfast.