Monday 10 March 2008

I am writing a story for a competition

I used the commuting time this morning to make a start on a small story
that I am putting together for the Easter Competition at Artzone
<http://www.artzone.com>. It's a rabbit theme in the competition and it
is in 2 parts - a story and an illustration. 3 stories I believe are to
be picked from the first part and will then be used for the illustration
part of the competition.

It didn't take long to come up with the concept and the story telling
seemd to be flowing OK this morning - infact I enjoyed myself a lot. I
should finish the first draft this evening on the commute home ( I don't
do the driving) and then all that is required is to fill in the blanks
where the names of the characters need to go - I thought I'd leave that
until I got to know them and then choose the right names.